Bandpass ♦ Bandstop ♦ Multiplexers
- Custom-engineered performance at affordable cost
- Consistently high Q
- Superior temperature stability to > 100°C
- Tchebychev, Pole/Zero, Cross-Coupled and Time-Domain designs
- 300 MHz – 8 GHz frequency range
- 0.01% – 30 bandwidth
- Quick turnaround from concept to production
Ceramic filters with customer-specified performance.
When you’ve got ceramic filter specs that demand consistently high performance… when you need it fast, flexible, and affordable… turn to ComNav for custom-engineered ceramics with top quality and consistency, batch-to-batch, lot-to-lot.
ComNav ceramic filters are custom-designed to meet your specifications for medium to high volume applications, and manufactured with rigorous in-process controls to ensure the kind of performance that just can’t be found in off-the- shelf components.
Our superior ceramic materials result in consistently better unloaded Q and adhesion. Our unique All-Pole, Pole/Zero, or Cross-Coupled designs enable us to achieve your specs with a minimum number of resonators, further improving loss and time domain characteristics.
- Cellular Systems (AMPS, PCS, IDEN)
- Wireless Internet/WiFi
- RF Tagging
- Automatic Toll Systems
- Remote Metering
- Military C3 Applications